Guest Information 2022 in relation to Covid 19
We will continue to ask the following of cottage guests for 2022 in response to the current status of the Covid 19 pandemic.
This approach is based on guidance given to the whole of the self-catering sector by the Scottish Government.
- Please do not come and stay in our cottage if you have any of the symptoms of Covid 19 or have had them in the last 10 days. Please contact us to advise this and we will re-arrange your stay.
- Your own protection: This is your responsibility so please use your own hand sanitiser, face mask gloves etc for protecting yourself whilst on holiday and in the cottage as you would at home. Scottish Gov are asking that we use face masks when in enclosed spaces like shops so please ensure you do so when shopping locally. You do not need to wear them whilst in your cottage (unless you choose to do so) or when you are walking around the loch or fishing etc.
- Bedding – we will provide all bedding and towels as usual but if you wish to bring any or all of your own please let us know.
- When in the cottage, please wash your hands etc as you would at home. We are providing hand sanitiser for you to use if you have run out but ask that you bring your own. We also provide a disinfectant spray and cloth for you to use to wipe down surfaces should you wish to. We will have disinfected all major touch points but feel free to wipe what you want to before you use it.
- Arrival times will continue to be from 4.30pm to allow for airing of property as long as possible as per government guidance as well as the extra cleaning we now do – please do not arrive before 4.30pm (unless specifically stated on the email to you). Please make yourselves at home in your chalet as normal. The key will be in the door. We will come and say hello at some point or will see you down at the loch on your day of arrival.
- Departure times are slightly earlier than usual to allow for airing & extra cleaning- please depart as early as possible and by 9.30/10am at the latest please. Please see below for departure information.
During your stay:
- We hope that all our guests will have a fantastic and restful stay whilst here.
- Please ring us on 01890 771960 if you need to check anything or have any problems. We ask that if possible you ring us between 8am and 6pm. If urgent then don’t hesitate to call us outside of these hours.
- If any of your party develop symptoms of Covid 19 please let us know straightaway by ringing or texting us. It is likely you would want to get yourselves home at that point depending on your symptoms. Between us we will seek advice on what you need to do & we would help in whichever way we could
- Please open all windows and doors once you are up so as to allow air to circulate through the property for as long as possible before we go in to clean.
- Please strip all bed sheets, pillow & duvet covers & place in bin liner/s provided and leave near front door.
- Please place all towels, bath mats and tea towels in the bath or shower (or in a separate bag & leave near front door).
- Thank you for your understanding during these times – these measures are for reassurance for all our guests, staff and ourselves that we are all doing what we can to ensure your stay is as stress free as possible whilst keeping you, us and cleaning staff as safe as possible.